Become a Vendor
The Bridgewater Farmers' Market is actively seeking primary and secondary producers as well as artisans to add variety to and expand the market.
Membership is $25 per year and table fees are $20 per week per table, with a discount available for members, if fees are paid monthly. To apply, please download and complete the application form.
Information and Application for Vendors
- Market Policies & Procedures
- Conflict Resolution Policy
- Food Vending Checklist
- Vendor Appliation Form
- Vendor Registration Form (For member vendors who were part of the market during the previous season. Has to be submitted at the start of the new season.)
- Business Application Form (Please refer to Market Policies before applying.)
- Covid-19 Prevention Plan
Information and Application for Community Groups
Every week Community Groups may come to the market to increase awareness od fundraise at our community table. Please review our guidelines and apply online or send us your application by email or mail.
- BFM Not-for-Profit Booth Guidelines
- Apply Online - Community Group Booth
- Community Group Booth Application Form (email or mail)
You may download, print and complete the forms listed above and email them to [email protected] or mail to:
Bridgewater Farmers' Market
125 King Street